PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND IT FULLY, BECAUSE IT EXPLAINS AND CONTROLS YOUR LEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH US AND YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
PLEASE NOTE: SECTION 19 CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE WITH US. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Use of Our Service. Adstrm provides a creative community and marketplace where Users can buy and sell design items, such as fonts, brushes, patterns, and other digital assets ("Assets") and socialize around the content (e.g. make comments and participate in Discussions). Our Service allows for a buyer ("Buyer") to purchase Assets from shops opened on Adstrm by independent creators ("Shop Owners"). Adstrm also offers a subscription service, Adstrm Pro, where Buyers may purchase a subscription to receive a set number of Assets to download each month.
- Eligibility. You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Adstrm, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of these Terms. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Adstrm.
- Adstrm Service. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for your use only as permitted by the features of the Service and by these Terms. Adstrm reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the Adstrm Content (as defined below). Adstrm may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
Adstrm Accounts. Your Adstrm account gives you access to the services and features that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users. By connecting to Adstrm with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your login credentials for that service. You will be responsible for tracking all activity for your account, and you agree to the following:
- To store all passwords and usernames securely.
- To notify Adstrm of any unauthorized use or security breach. Adstrm will not be liable for any liability, damage, cost, loss or expense caused by or in connection with any unauthorized use of your account.
- To never share login details or account access with clients or team members.
- To accept responsibility for activity that occurs under your account(s).
- Adstrm reserves the right to monitor downloads and user activity to ensure compliance with the terms of these Terms and the applicable License Agreement, which it may update from time to time.
- Notifications and Emails. By providing Adstrm your email address, you consent to Adstrm using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers ("Newsletters"). Adstrm may provide other notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, "push" mobile notifications, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on our website, as determined by Adstrm in our sole discretion. Adstrm reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users. Adstrm is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us.
Service Rules. You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping".
- Using any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Adstrm servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser (except that Adstrm grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from Adstrm.io for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials).
- Transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited promotional email.
- Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- Taking any action that imposes- or may impose, as we determine at our sole discretion- an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service.
- Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names and emails, from the Service.
- Using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, engaging in fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- Interfering with the proper working of the Service.
- Accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service.
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content.
- We may, without notice, change the Service, stop providing the Service or features of the Service, or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice or liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
- Some areas of the Service allow Users to post content outside of Assets for sale, such as profile information, screenshots, comments, images, files, and other content or information. Any such material a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service is "User Content". User Content includes, without limitation, logos, trademarks and service marks, trade names, and other information posted by users, which may be used by Adstrm for marketing and promotional purposes pursuant to the User Content license grant below. You agree to abide by any guidelines when you post User Content and interact with other Users of the Service. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Adstrm has no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User's action or inaction.
User Content License Grant.
- To Adstrm. By posting any User Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to Adstrm a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service and Adstrm business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- To Other Users. You also hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Service, as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms.
- Resolution Process for Transactions. All parties share the responsibility for making sure that purchases facilitated by our Service are satisfactory and hassle-free. Our Service hosts the resolution process for transactions when Buyers claim that their Asset was not received, or the Asset they received was different from what was described in the product listing. We may take a more active role in ensuring transaction problems are resolved; however, you understand that we are not obligated to do so. You agree to permit us to make a final decision, in our sole discretion, on any disputes. We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used. Should you file a chargeback or dispute on a purchase you have made on Adstrm, we reserve the right to close your account without notice.
- Our Proprietary Rights. Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content belonging to other Users (the "Adstrm Content"), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Adstrm and its licensors (including that of other Users who post User Content to the Service). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Adstrm Content. Use of the Adstrm Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products ("Ideas"). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Adstrm under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Adstrm does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Adstrm, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Fees and Paid Services.
Billing Policies. Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the posted pricing and payment terms as we may update them from time to time. Adstrm may cancel subscriptions without prior notice if we are unable to process payment through the provided method of payment.
- Payment Information and Taxes. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
- Privacy. We care about the privacy of our Users. You understand that by using the Services you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set forth in our Privacy Statement, and to have your personal information collected, used, transferred to and processed by Service.
Consent and Collection and Use of Data.
- Consents. You consent to the collection, use, processing, and storage of your personal information as described in the Privacy Statement. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for obtaining all necessary consents, and for complying with all applicable laws (including privacy and data protection laws, related to personal information provided to us in connection with your use of the Service.
- Third Party Services. Please be aware that (among other things) third parties (such as social media platforms or other company web sites that we link to online or from our web sites and applications) are responsible for their own privacy practices. Be sure to read the privacy policies, supplemental notices, and settings of all websites or platforms that you visit so you can understand their privacy practices and your options.
- Sensitive Personal Information. You agree to only provide tax and payment information in the specific areas of our website provided to collect that information. You agree not to provide any other Sensitive Personal Information. You acknowledge that any data storage functionality of the Service is not intended for the storage of medical information, health insurance information, sensitive data about personal characteristics or other personal data that may pose a risk of harm to the individual if improperly disclosed (collectively, "Sensitive Personal Information"). You agree to only upload or otherwise submit any Sensitive Personal Information to us in connection with the Service if required for billing, payment, or taxes. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability with respect to any such Sensitive Personal Information that is processed, transmitted, disclosed, or stored in connection with the Service.
- Security. Adstrm cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your Content and personal information at your own risk. You are fully responsible for all interaction with the Service that occurs in connection with your registration information (including, without limitation, all purchases). You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your registration information or any other breach of security related to your account or the Service, and to ensure that you "log off"/exit from your account with the Service (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations. If you sign into the Service using a third-party social networking platform account, be sure to review the privacy and data usage policies of such platform to learn more about its personal information practices and your options, as they may differ from those governed by our Privacy Statement and these Terms.
- Storage Practices and Limits. There is limited storage space for User Content on the Service. While we'll make efforts we believe are reasonable to safeguard and backup User Content, and to make User Content available in case of loss or deletion, we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store or the security of any User Content or Assets. We reserve the right to mark or treat as "inactive" and archive accounts and/or User Content or Assets that are inactive for an extended period of time, as determined by us. We reserve the right to change our practices and storage rules at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
- Third-Party Links. The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Adstrm. Adstrm does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third party website from the Service, you do so at your own risk, and you understand that these Terms and the Privacy Statement do not apply to your use of such sites. You expressly relieve Adstrm from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, or content. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Service, including payment and delivery of Assets, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that Adstrm shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
Indemnity. You agree, at your sole expense and to the fullest extent permitted by law, to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold harmless Adstrm and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors (individually and collectively, "Our Parties"), from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees) suffered or incurred by Our Parties by reason of any claim, suit or proceeding ("Claim") arising out of or in connection with:
- Your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you.
- Your violation of any term of these Terms or any Policies (defined below), including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above.
- Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights.
- Your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- Any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account.
- Any other party's access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- The violation of any third-party right of a product you purchase on the site. If we request that you defend a Claim, You will not agree to any settlement without our prior written consent, and we will have the right to participate, at our own expense, in the defense of any Claim with counsel of our own choosing. "Policies" mean collectively the Entitlements (defined below), License Terms, Privacy Statement and all other terms incorporated into these Terms by reference.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Adstrm, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. Adstrm DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE Adstrm SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND Adstrm WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR PARTIES BE LIABLE HEREUNDER FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF LIKE KIND WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER DERIVED FROM CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES OR OTHER COVER, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS OF ANY KIND, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, NOR WILL ANY OF OUR PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM A FORCE MAJEURE OR AN ACT OF A THIRD PARTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Adstrm ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT.
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE.
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN.
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE.
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. Adstrm makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations, and all laws related to protection and transfer of data and personal identifiable information. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government.
Arbitration. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY; IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. For any claim, dispute, or controversy between you and us that arises out of, is related to or in connection with these Terms (individually a "Claim" and collectively "Claims"), you agree to first contact us at support@Adstrm.io and attempt to resolve the Claim informally. We hope we can resolve any Claim with you. In the unlikely event that you and Adstrm have not been able to resolve the Claim within sixty (60) days after you contact us, then you and we each agree to resolve the Claim by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except for any and all Claims related to injunctive or other equitable relief and/or any dispute relating to the enforcement or validity of your, your licensors', our, or our
licensors' Intellectual Property Rights (discussed below):
- The extent that arbitration clauses are prohibited by applicable law in jurisdictions outside of the United States.
- You may file a Claim in small claims court if the Claim meets the requirements to be heard in small claims court.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Subject to the other terms and conditions of these Terms, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms that is not subject to arbitration shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of:
- Switzerland if you are registered with the Service in a country in Europe, Africa or the Middle East,
- Singapore if you are registered with the Service in a country in Asia, Oceania or the Asia-Pacific region, or the State of California (and, to the extent controlling, the federal laws of the United States) if you are registered with the Service in a country in the Americas (including the Caribbean) or any other country not specified in subsections a.(i) or a(ii).
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Subject to the other terms and conditions of these Terms, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms that is not subject to arbitration shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of:
Export Control. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service is subject to compliance with United States and other applicable country export control and trade sanctions laws, rules and regulations, including, without limitations the regulations promulgated by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Department of the Treasury ("Export Control Laws"). You will be solely responsible for complying with the Export Control Laws and monitoring any modifications to them. You represent and warrant that:
- You are not a citizen of, or located within, a nation that is subject to U.S. trade sanctions or other significant trade restrictions (including, without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria and North Korea).
- You are not identified on any U.S. government restricted party lists (including, without limitation, the U.S. Treasury Department's List of Specially Designated Nationals and Other Blocked Persons, the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Party List, Entity List and Unverified List and the U.S. Department of State's proliferation-related lists).
- You will not, unless otherwise authorized under the Export Control Laws, use the Service in any restricted end use, including, without limitation, design, analysis, simulation, estimation, testing, or other activities related to nuclear, chemical/biological weapons, rocket systems or unmanned air vehicles applications.
- That no part of your User Content or Assets are subject to any restriction on disclosure, transfer, download, export or re-export under the Export Control Laws.
- Copyright Infringement. Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Adstrm's Copyright Agent by email at ip@Adstrm.io.
- Filtering. We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the two websites GetNetWise and OnGuard Online. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed at such site.
- Relationship. The parties' relationship to each other under these Terms is strictly that of independent contractors and nothing in these Terms will in any way constitute or be construed as evidence of intent to establish any association, partnership, joint venture or other relationship. Each party will be responsible for covering their respective costs and expenses in performing their duties under these Terms, unless expressly provided otherwise herein. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect. The section headings used in these Terms are for convenience only and will not be given any substantive effect. The English language version of these Terms is legally binding in case of any inconsistencies between the English version and any translations. If you access the Service in Canada, You agree to the following: The parties hereto confirm that it is their wish that these Terms, as well as other related documents, including notices, have been and will be written in the English language only. Les parties ci-dessus confirment leur desir que cet accord ainsi que tous les documents, y compris tous avis qui s'y rattachent, soient rediges en langue anglaise. Except as expressly provided herein, a party may only waive its rights under these Terms by a written document executed by both parties. Any failure to enforce any provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver thereof or of any other provision hereof. You may not assign or delegate these Terms or any of your rights or obligations hereunder. Any unauthorized assignment will be null and void. You acknowledge and agree that we may assign or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations under these Terms.
Entire Agreement. These Terms (including, without limitation, the Policies) contain the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Service. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any of the terms and conditions of these Terms and any third party software license agreement or service level agreement that contain a link to the Service, the terms and conditions of these Terms will control, except:
- that the Entitlements will control over these Terms with respect to your specific Entitlement;
- and the Privacy Statement will control to the extent that it expressly overrides these Terms.
- Changes or Updates to these Terms. If you don't agree with any material changes or updates we make to these Terms, you must notify us of that fact by sending an email to us at license@Adstrm.io within thirty (30) days after the effective date of the change ("Effective Date"). Notifying us in this way will terminate the updated terms and conditions as to your use of the Service and the terms and conditions that apply to you will be the terms and conditions in effect immediately before the change (unless the change made was made to comply with applicable law) and those terms and conditions will be in effect until (i) the end of the then-current term identified in your Entitlements, or (ii) thirty (30) days after the Effective Date, whichever is earlier (the "End Date"). The End Date will be the end of the term of your Service including your Entitlements. Unless you notify us within 30 days as set forth above, your continued use of the Service after the Effective Date will be deemed an acceptance of these changes and a renewal and extension of the Terms in effect at the Effective Date. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any changes to these Terms will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised version of these Terms incorporating such changes or otherwise notified you of such changes.
- Contact. Please contact us support@Adstrm.io with any questions regarding these Terms.